Mobile air conditioner
You are looking for a mobile air conditioner for service purposes?
Mode of operation
The ACT 7 absorbs the heat into a refrigerant cooling system. From there, the heat is transferred to the self-containing chilled water/glycol system. It is then pumped through to the outdoor unit where the water is cooled and the heat dissipates. The indoor unit is connected to the outdoor unit via two 22mm quick-connect, self-sealing flexible hoses. These hoses are supplied in 5m or 15m lengths and can be connected to a maximum length of 30m.
The ACT 7 mobile water-cooled air conditioner can deliver efficient cooling in a matter of minutes with no cooling knowledge or special training required to install the unit.
Ideal for emergency operation in mobile phone base stations or rental companies and event organizations. With its robust and lightweight build, it is ideally suited to withstand the wear and tear characterizing the rental market. In contrast to most air-cooled units, the ACT 7 will provide whole-room cooling without the need to continually exhaust internal air. In addition, the unit does not require mounting of an exhaust air duct to an outside wall.
Features and Benefits
- High-efficiency cooling circuit
- No special cooling technology knowledge required for installation
- Castor-mounted, rugged metal construction
- Quick-connect cooling line connectors
- Indoor unit with stepless variable fan speed and adjustable grille
- Compact outdoor heat exchanger
- Outdoor heat rejection unit with variable temperature-dependent fan speed (EU only)
- Only water/glycol hose connection required between indoor and outdoor units
- Refrigerant-free line connection between indoor and outdoor units
- Peristaltic condensate pump with 10-metre head and high-level alarm
- Up to 30 metre installation distance between indoor and outdoor units
- High-gloss paint (easier cleaning)
- 230V CEE 7/7 power supply (EU only)